Annual China accounts audit: It's that time of the year again!
The annual audit is an important process that foreign businesses around China have to go through to settle their tax liabilities, improve their financial reports and comply with Chinese accounting standards (CAS).
Audit Submission Deadline Is April 30!
It is imperative that you provide your Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with ample opportunity to find and fix any discrepancies that may be found during the course of preparation!
Our checklist will help your company:
Get ahead with your China accounting by getting your FREE Annual China Company Accounts Auditing Checklist. To download, simply fill in the form on the right!
- Prepare all of the required documentation in advance so you waste no time in getting started
- Track the entire process with the printable checklist so you don’t miss a thing
- Meet submission deadlines so your company stays compliant
- Understand the entire process behind an annual audit
- Establish a solid platform for communication to work off of when dealing with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)