Setting up a WFOE (Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise) in Qianhai Special Economic Zone is no walk in the park.
This English checklist will help you prepare the documents you’ll require, and understand the process you need to follow as of 2017.
A WFOE in Qianhai is a company which is:
- 100% invested in and owned by foreigners
- Can hire local and foreign staff in China
- Can invoice in Chinese Yuan RMB
- Can import and export goods to and from China
- Can transfer profits out of China
- Can protect IPR (Intellectual Property Rights)
Don't go into this difficult process blind! Hongda Business Services have outlined the documents you’ll require and the process you’re going to be following into a FREE checklist PDF for you! Just print it out and tick off the entries as you complete the steps.
Fill in the form on the right hand side to download our free Qianhai WFOE document & procedure checklist!