Preparing for your annual audit
It's that time of the year again when foreign enterprises all over China are beginning to prepare for their annual audit!
The audit is an important process that companies have to go through in order to settle their tax liabilities, improve their financial reports and keep them in line with China accounting standards (CAS).
Hongda Business Services has taken the liberty of compiling an easy-to-use checklist to help companies deal with the upcoming audit in a timely, orderly fashion. Read on to discover how our checklist will help to make the process a whole lot easier...
How will this checklist benefit you?
Our checklist has been designed to help your company:
- Prepare all of the required documentation in advance so you waste no time in getting started
- Track the entire process with the printable checklist so you don’t miss a thing
- Meet submission deadlines so your company stays compliant
- Understand the entire process behind an annual audit
- Establish a solid platform for communication to work off of when dealing with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
The deadline for submission is 31 April, so it is imperative that you provide your Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with ample opportunity to find and fix any discrepancies that may be found in your China accounting during the course of preparation!
"This is exactly what I have been looking for, how do I get my own checklist?"
Get a jump start on passing your annual audit by downloading your FREE "Annual China Accounts Audit Checklist." Simply click below to download our handy checklist which will help you collect all of the information the CPA needs in order to quickly point out any issues, giving you time to fix them before the deadline!