Hongda Business Services is hosting a networking event on the 28th of November where we will meet up to discuss the newest place to do business in Shenzhen, namely the Qianhai zone.Read on for a run down of what attendees can expect at the event as well as the details of exactly when and where it will hosted...
What the zone is about
Qianhai is a relatively newly established commercial development located to the West of Shekou Peninsula within the sprawling city of Shenzhen. The zone (still in development) has been established to:
- strengthen ties between Shenzhen and neighbouring Hong Kong
- implement preferential policies to promote foreign investment and company set up of foreign companies
- facilitate innovation in the modern service industry
- help the area become a facilitator in the industrial reform and sustainable economic development of the Pearl River Delta
Investment is expected to total about US$22 Billion in 2015. This significant investment comes as the Chinese government plans to leverage the resources and economic might of the Pearl River Delta region to take Shenzhen to even greater heights!
What can you expect at the event?
This event is being hosted to provide YOU with a platform to get to know much, much more about the Qianhai zone. A talk will be presented by one of our Head Consultants, Mrs Angel Ho. The talk will take attendees through an introduction of the zone, and answer questions about setting up a company in the zone.
Some of the topics that will be discussed during the talk:
- the difference between setting up a WFOE in the zone and another location in Shenzhen
- the benefits for companies that are established in the zone compared to other economic zones in China
- the industries that the zone is aiming to promote and attract
- office space and other perks available in the zone
- proposed housing in the zone
- the current and proposed transport links between the zone and other areas of Shenzhen and Hong Kong
Mrs Angel Ho will also briefly discuss some of the different types of companies one can set up in the zone, and also clear the air about some common misconceptions concerning business vehicles such as a WFOE.
YOU will also be invited to stick around afterwards to network with local professionals over some free refreshments!
When and where will the event take place?
This event will be held in Hongda Business Services' conference room at our Shenzhen headquarters office.
Anyone that is located in the PRD or Hong Kong would find it convenient to attend. For those of you who are further afield, we will publish the presentation in the Hongda SlideShare account in due course.
14:30pm - 16:30pm
Hongda Business Services
Unit FGH 27th Floor
Block A, Zhen Ye Building
2014 Baoan South Road
How to get to us:
Take exit D from the Da Ju Yuan metro station on line one, and head East along Jiefang road for around 3-4 Minutes.
At the junction of Jiefang road and Baoan South road you will see Zhenye Mansion diagonally opposite you across the junction.
If you need help finding the office, please call us on +86 755 25862199.
We hope to see you at this event, and at those we host in the future, where we aim to help provide you with the most current business information and tips for making a success of your business endeavors in China!
If you have a friend or business contact who would also like to attend this event, please share this blog with them using the social media sharing buttons above it!
Register to reserve your spot at our FREE event today!
Click below to register for this exciting event! Don't miss out on the opportunity to increase your knowledge base on the up and coming business prospect that is the Qianhai zone, and to touch base with some of the local expats in Shenzhen!