Hongda are making it easier than ever to open and run a company in China.
We've combined the things that foreign companies need most into one affordable and easy-to-understand China company registration package:
- Set up your WFOE in China
- Administer your company's bookkeeping for 1 year
This package takes the guesswork, inconvenience, and confusion out of China company registration, as our experts take the strain, leaving you to get on with business.
Keep reading to learn more about this exciting package...
China Company Registration Package = No Stress
Setting up a company in China is bureaucratic, confusing, and stressful; not to mention reliant on excellent Chinese reading, writing, and speaking. We can help you get your company off the ground and start focusing on what's important, your business, in this new stress-busting package.
When working with Hongda to open and run your new Chinese company by choosing the complete China company registration package, for 5,600USD, you'll receive the following essentials:
China company registration
Hongda's experts set up your WFOE in China (Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise)*, which allows you to:
- Control your own company here with no local involvement
- Hire your own local and foreign staff legally
- Invoice in RMB, making it easy to do business with local clients
- Send profits abroad
- Protect IP from prying eyes
- ...and more
Timescale: Setting up your WFOE should take around just 40 working days.
* We can also discuss setting up joint ventures in China for you should this be preferable, however costs may vary.
One year of bookkeeping for your company
Why is China bookkeeping being handled by Hongda's accountants a useful service?
Hongda offer this essential service with our own in-house team of certified local accountants who are skilled in Chinese accountancy law:
- At a far lower monthly cost than hiring your own in-house Chinese accountant
- In both Chinese and English, so you understand what is happening with your accounts all of the time
- We are AAA accountancy certified with the local government, and this high level offers you assurance that your books are being kept properly, and in compliance with the law
- Due to handling accounts for many different types of foreign companies over the years, we have a lot of experience in minimising the tax burden for companies in your industry and financial position
You'll be assigned your own experienced local accountant who will handle:
Preparation and posting journal entries
Preparing bank and cash reconciliation
Compiling balance sheet, expense summary and bank account reconciliation schedule on a monthly basis
Staff individual income tax declarations
Monthly and quarterly tax form completion
Annual check on last financial year
Furthermore, your account manager will always be on hand at any time during the process of these two stages of China company setup to answer any questions you may have in plain English.
What Is The Cost?
We're offering special pricing on this package, where your WFOE registry is free of charge!
WFOE registry = FREE
One year of bookkeeping = 5,600 USD (Paid upon contract being agreed - payments can be made in RMB or HK$ as well if that is preferable)
Total cost = 5,600 USD for a fully functioning China WFOE, and 1 year of legal and compliant China bookkeeping.
Thinking Of Opening Your Chinese Company?
If this package appeals to you, let's talk!
Hit the button below to arrange a free, no-strings-attached consultation with our local business experts where we'll discuss your needs and suggest your best course of action for getting your China company setup quickly: